Weekly Workout Activity
Currently we are working out outdoor behind Cascade YMCA.
Time: 10:00 - 11:30 am every Sunday (cancel if it rains)
10:00 - 10:30am Chinese 36 Exercises - Lead by Dr. Zhou
10:30 - 11:30am Kickboxing, Pilates & Yoga - Lead by Cindy He
This workout program is FREE to public. We started this program in May 2004. We are seeing great results from people who joined us regularly. We highly promote getting fit and being healthy.
CAWM Events for 2010
- Chinese New Year Celebration Party
- In 2010, there will be a change as to how we celebrate the Chinese New Year. CAWM won't be presenting a Gala Show on stage open to the public. Instead we'll have a Chinese New Year party on Feb. 20 and it'll be open mainly to the Chinese community. There only limited seating available to the general public.
- Kick-off Spring Party (Schedule to be announced)
- Chinese Ethnic Food Booth at the Annual Grand Rapids Art Festival (Schedule to be announced)
- Annual Dragon Boat Festival Celebration and Picnic Party (Schedule to be announced)
- Moon Festival Celebration (Schedule to be announced)
- Adopt-A-Highway Program (Schedule to be announced)
- Year-Long Chinese Language Classes at Grand Rapids Chinese Language School (Classes meet every Saturday during the school semesters)
- CAWM Newsletters (Issued to members via email every two-three months)
- Annual CAWM Directory (The updated version is to be distributed to members in early April 2009)
- CAWM Website Updated as needed
- Culture Team Performances at the Annual Art Festival and at the invitation of local communities and organizations (On June 3 for the Art Festival and throughout the year for the other performances)
- Saturday Forum (Bi-weekly presentations at the Chinese School by scholars and experts from the community and outside, featuring topics of common interest to the community)
- Much more to be announced